Enjoying God's creation (people and places) ........ and fulfilling our desire to conquer and explore.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Big Bend Trip, Day 2




After spending the night in Terry's yard, I hit the road for Palo Duro Canyon State Park (PDCSP).

The 16 mile loop of PDCSP is full of great twisties and phenomenal sights.

After leaving the State Park, I headed to Canyon, TX, for lunch and a pic of 47' tall, Tex Randall.


The Mexican Food at El Patio was pretty darn good.


Riding down through the Texas Panhandle, there are a lot of cotton fields to see.


After a couple of hours behind the handle bars, I need a little "pick me up", so I stopped for a rest and a little java.


Once arriving at my Sister and Brother-in-Law's home outside of Midland, TX, we enjoyed a lot of conversation and some great food. Here is a pic of my big Sis.... experiencing the VStrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment