Enjoying God's creation (people and places) ........ and fulfilling our desire to conquer and explore.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Work on the XR

With Audra out of town, up at Vail, for the State FLA Competitions (Future Business Leaders of American)....I took the opportunity to "live" in the garage for about 10 hours on Sunday. What did I do??? ......

Well, I dove in to this Honda I recently purchased. For peace of mind, I needed to make darn sure she was ready for the high country and wouldn't leave me stranded. The pressing concern was the, rear ProLink Suspension. I tore it completely down, inspecting to make sure it was in good working order and then re-lubed with some high grade Marine grease. I did some other things as well, including....adding my new Acerbis Sahara Gas Tank.









No comments:

Post a Comment