Enjoying God's creation (people and places) ........ and fulfilling our desire to conquer and explore.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Ride out of Boulder

Friday afternoon found me riding the bike north to Boulder, to pick up Cassi for a ride up the St.Vrain Canyon, down the Peak to Peak Highway and back down Boulder Creek Canyon. It was great seeing my Cass!!!! I was very impressed that my college girl wanted to hang with Dad on a Friday night.

A view of Boulder, as I drop down into town.

I met Sis for a coffee at Starbucks and then we headed to her apartment to meet her roomies and then we departed for the ride.

In St.Vrain Canyon, we spotted some Big Horn Sheep.


Entering the Scenic Byway on the Peak to Peak Highway.



And the evening was capped off with dinner at the Black Forest Restaurant, a German restaurant in Nederland, CO. We dined on Jaegerschnitzel and Kasslerrippchen, with an Apple Strudel for dessert. It was really, really good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment